Cards For Sale

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

MTSC....Thank You




Good Wednesday Morning Peeps!!

Today's card share is one I made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I wanted to make a thank you card for a special etsy customer and I also wanted to use the Deck the Walls DSP but not make a Christmas Card. I will miss this paper when it retires, I think there is alot of the paper that can be used for non Christmas cards, case in point.

I started this card out with a base of always artichoke. I followed that with some crumb cake card stock and of course, the DSP is from the Deck the Halls paper pack.

For the main image piece I used the script stamp from the French Foliage set and the Flower and sentiment comes from the Because I Care stamp set. I used very vanilla card stock and crumb cake ink. The sentiment is stamped with Early Espresso ink. I used the sizzix butterfly embosslit to make my layered butterfly. I sponged the edges with crumb cake and always artichoke ink. I tied some twine around the butterfly center and above for his antennas. I added some very vanilla seam binding ribbon and few sticky back pearls that I colored with a copic marker.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Just stunning Vicki! So elegant!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! So very elegant!

Marisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Vicki!! Love the colour combo and the light image of the hydrangea. Great use of the DPs!!

Lynn Put said...

This is so elegant Vicki it's gorgeous!!! I love how you stamped the hydrangea and the layered butterfly is lovely!

Wendy said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love this, Vicki!

Jodi said...

I will just have to say your cards are so nice...gorgous is the word. I love this card....very nice.

Rhonda Langley said...

This is gorgeous! Wonderful colors!

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful, Vicki!