Cards For Sale

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Serene Thank You



Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with the Serene Snowflake stamp set. I used the LateNightStampers Challenge 101-Doodle This and Doodle That. Do some type of free hand doodling on your creation.

I tried really hard to just use the Serene Snowflake set on my card, but "Noel" would not let me, she insisted on being on the card with the snowflakes, and I have to admit she looks cute there. I promise I will put her away soon and stop letting her climb onto every card I make!!

I used the Curtain Call Color Challenge for my colors on this card. The challenge this week is Bravo Burgundy, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.

The base of the card is the Bravo Burgundy and I followed that with some Crumb Cake and then Early Espresso. I stamped the snowflakes with Bravo Burgundy and cute little "Noel" is stamped with black stazon and colored with my aqua painter. I used bravo burgundy and early espresso ink. I did sneak in a bit of always artichoke for my tree and a tiny bit of yellow for the star.

I added the sentiment from the Just Because I Care stamp set with early espresso ink. I doodled around the edge with my bravo burgundy marker.

Well, that is all from me today, I will probably not be posting much until after holidays, so until then HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Merry Christmas all and than you so much for a great blogging year!

Vicki

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Love how you used the snowflakes on the card with the image. Great use of the CC colous. Have a blessed Christmas :)

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous girl! Love the richness! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!

Pam~ said...

I LOVE this card!!! The colors, layout and images all work GREAT together. This is one of my all time favorite Christmas cards I have seen this year! Merry Christmas!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Vicki!!! What a sweet design and you did a fab job on the colors!!! Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call!!!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas...hugs ~S~

barb mann said...

Love your doodles Vicki. I think I love this stamp set almost as much as you. It's definitely one of my top favs. This card is adorable. Love the colors too...Barb

Denise Marzec said...

Totally GORGEOUS, Vicki!

Wishing you a VERY Merry Christmas!!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love your doodles! Thanks for visiting our blog :-)

Anonymous said...

You do such beautiful work...