Cards For Sale

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mojo....Happy Valentine's Day




Happy Tuesday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card made with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I know it will come as no surprise to you that I am still using the Stampin' Up "Greeting Card Kids" stamp set. I hope you all are not sick of it yet because I am not and so I think you might just have to endure more cards made with it for awhile anyway.

I used the Love Letters DS paper. The card stock I used is Crumb Cake and Riding Hood Red. The sentiment comes from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set. The ribbon is some retired, riding hood red taffeta. Did you notice my new Lacey circle Nesties? They came to me all the way from Pennsylvania via my friend Wendy! Thanks so much Wendy for picking them up for me! I love them muchly!!!

I made two little folded fan flowers, glued them to my card with my glue gun and added a button to the centers of each.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Vicki! LOVE that red and black and cream combo!!!

Wendy said...

Pure FABULOUS-NESS! I love those fan flowers and all the different sheets of paper you used. It's wonderful! Your welcome for the nesties....I'm happy I could get them for you!

Hugs and stay WARM....it's unbelieveably COLD out today!

Renée said...

love everything you've made with this set, Vicki! The colours are gorgeous!

Cindy Beach said...

This is awesome, Vicki! I too love everything you've made with this set, it's amazing and inspiring the many ways you have changed the look.
Kraft and RHR together = fabulous!

Jodi said...

I am always delighted when I come to your blog and see all the great things you come up with. I love your work.
~Jodi

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohhhhh i loove this one!!!!!!!!

creations by jackie said...

Awesome card love your layout and color choice

Julie Marshall said...

Ohhh...I love this! The accordian flowers, the paper, the little girl..just perfect. TFS.