Cards For Sale

Sunday, January 9, 2011

SSSC99....Miss You Already




GOOD SUNDAY MORNING PEEPS!!! It's my favorite time of the week, time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Sample

This is the fabulous sketch Karen has for us this week:






Today's card is made with a Pure Innocence stamp I have had for a long time and frankly all of the playing I have been doing lately with the Stampin' Up Greeting Card Kids lead me to this stamp for today's card. I think these pure innocence stamps are about the cutest stamps ever and I just had to pull this set out and give it some love too!

I started my card with a base of crumb cake card stock. I followed up with some whisper white and Peach Parfait card stock. I used the SU square lattice embossing folder on the peach and white and then layered a piece of white behind it. I stamped the little My Balloon girl onto some GP card stock with my Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the girl in with my copic markers. I am still learning those and hope to some day be as good as my fellow Sweet Sunday stamper Karen Motz, she is my hero!!! So be kind Karen, and tell me my coloring is great, even tho I know I still need to practice alot more...LOL!! Love ya Karen!!!

I added some Peach Parfait ribbon and a few silver pearls for accent. The sentiment is from the retired SU set, Really Retro.




I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team has in store for us this week:

Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell


Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

19 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

FAbulous, gorgeous and adorable! Your colouring is awesome!! Love you colour picks...it's all just perfect!

Wendy said...

Oh my Vicki, I think your little one is just perfect and love what you've done with her! Your coloring fabulous so stop beating yourself up! Awesome sketch and terrific embellishments! 10 thumbs up! :)
Happy Sunday!

Karen Motz said...

Oh Vicki! This is darling!!!! I love the peach and kraft combo and those silver pearls are beautiful!!!

Lynn Put said...

This is SO adorable Vicki! And your coloring looks awesome!

Dawn Easton said...

ADORABLE, Vicki! You know I love those PI girls ;)
GREAT colour choices!!!

Maureen said...

LOVE this!!! Those colours are fabulous...just stunning and helping me think of what I want to do with this sketch :) Thanks!!

Pam Speidel said...

Happy Hi Vicki! I haven't been blogging or commenting much lately, but I just had to stop by today and let you know you're still WOW'ing me with all your creations! Love your style! ♥

Connie Collins said...

Vicki, This little gal is adorable. I think you did a fabulous job with the Copics. Wonderful card!

Marisa said...

Totally precious card, Vicki! Love the colours and how you used the sketch.

Helene said...

I love the colors of this card.

Kim O'Connell said...

Ooooh! I love the peach, craft, and cream color combo! Such a sweet card!

Wanda Cullen said...

I'd say you've mastered the coloring quite well... no need to improve on perfection! :-) These PI images really are adorable and I love the colors you've chosen!

Allison said...

So cute! Love this colour combo and your amazing shading on her dress!

Rhonda Langley said...

Have to say that this color combo is the best use of Peach Parfait yet. I may have to actually give this color a try. Cute stamp, nice coloring!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous color combination! And that image is so sweet, gotta love the little pure innocence gals. Such a pretty card!

Karen Giron said...

This is so cute! I just love those PI girls and your colors are so pretty!!

Julie Marshall said...

I love the Peach Parfait paired up with the Crumb Cake. Just perfect! TFS.

Krista said...

Cute !

Rae said...

What a gorgeous card!