Cards For Sale

Sunday, November 13, 2011

SSSC143.....Merry Christmas Ornaments



Good Morning Peeps!!!
It is Sunday which means it's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Here is the SWEET sketch Karen has for us this week:


I started my card out with a base or riding hood red card stock. I then followed that up with some chocolate chip card stock and the DSP on here is from the "Letters to Santa" paper pack.
The ornaments are from the Stampin Up "Tags til Christmas" stamp set and are stamped with riding hood red ink onto some whisper white scraps and I used the ornament punch to punch them out. I embossed a piece of chocolate chip card stock with the Snow Burst EF. I then sponged it with some white craft ink to make it pop. I added the ornaments to this piece with some dimesionals. I used some jute twine for the "hangers" a bow on each ornament.


I used some vanilla seam binding ribbon up the middle of the card and made a bow.
The sentiment is from the "Contempo Christmas stamp set and I stamped with riding hood red ink onto some whisper white card stock. I added a few basic rhinestones on the ornaments and on the corners of the card.


I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team has in store for us this week:







Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

11 comments:

Wendy said...

What an adorable Christmas card, Vicki!!! Love this sketch and the items you used for this! You rocked it!! :)
Happy Sunday, my friend!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous ornament card, Vicki!!

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful Vicki! Love the little bling you added to the ornaments!

Marisa said...

Love those ornaments :) Great take on the sketch.

Dana White said...

Vicki these ornaments are lovely!

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty card! :)

Unknown said...

How simply adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Beautiful care and I have those stamps. I love it when I see stamps I have.
I am having a give away on my blog two Advent Calendars with crafty items in it. I would love for you to join in the fun.
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-candy-time.html
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda

Lynn Put said...

Oh Wow Vicki! Fabulous card! I love all of the layers and texture with these pretty ornaments and beautiful bow!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Looks like a vintage Christmas card.

Ter ;)

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous Ornament card Vicki!!

xx SJ