Cards For Sale

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Merry Christmas Stockings



Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a set of  really easy and fun little note cards I made using a fun new set and also a couple of sneak peeks from the upcoming Stampin Up Holiday mini catalog.

I loved this new set from Stampin Up called "Open Sleigh", not so much for the sleigh image, which is cute, but not as cute as these old fashion looking stockings!! Is it not just the cutest thing??? I mean seriously that stocking plus the old time looking font is why I bought this set.

I stamped the stocking with Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler ink onto some Very Vanilla card stock.

The sentiment is stamped with some black stazon ink.

I then used some of the new Core'dinations card stock in Cherry Cobbler. This is some fun new "sandable" card stock that you can use to  create and antique or distressed look.
I embossed one with the new Lacy Brocade EF and the new Woodgrain EF.


Then just lightly sand and the inside layer comes through, a monochromatic color.


Cool huh? 
I just love how these cute little Christmas note cards turned out. They are quite simple and easy to make but look great and the best part you could whip out several of these in no time to use for holiday gift tags!

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki




5 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh, these note cards are MOST ADORABLE, Vicki! Love those stockings and your embossed backgrounds! These have got to be the cutest ever!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous! I'm so glad SU! has gotten into the core'dinations cardstock. I've had some for years and love the sanding factor! Must order myself some su! colours asap!!!

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome!! Love this cardstock and this sweet holiday image.

Martha Herrera said...

This is super adorable, Vicki. I really like that stamp set!

Lynda said...

Love this set Vicki....too cute for words and GORJUS note cards/tags.