Cards For Sale

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Paper Players....Color Challenge


Happy Sunday peeps!!!

The challenge this week at the The Paper Players is a beautiful color challenge:


I told you all last week that I had been working on doing some Clean and Simple designs. I gave it another go round with this challenge, not that I will always being doing CAS but I sure would like to develop that side of my card making.
I pulled out another favorite stamp set from the Stampin Up catalog called "Stipple Blossoms" for this card.
I achieved the two tones of the colors by off stamping the first stamp onto scrap paer and then onto my whisper white card stock. For the second step on these flowers I stamped the color at full strength.


The sentiment on here is from the "Blooming with Kindness" stamp set.

Be sure and visit The Paper Players Blog to see what the others did with these fun colors. Thanks so much for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki






14 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Vicki! LOVE the pretty flowers and the addition of the pearls in the corners!

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow! Another gorgeous flower card! Nobody does flower cards quite as nice as you :o) Love this!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, I love it

Amy White said...

Wow this is so pretty Vicki! I love the soft flowers you've created combined with the elegant sentiment - just gorgeous!

Patti Willey said...

Ok! It's been months since I've sat down to enjoy my Blogger Reader. So how long has this precious font on your blog been like this? Do you know it reminds me of Betsy Clark? Remember Betsy Clark, Hollie Hobbie & Heather! Good times, good times!

Your Stippled Blossoms card is lovely!

stampwithsandy said...

Vicki, this project is just beautiful. The colors work great with this stamp set, and I love the stitching in the circle.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Vicki this card is beautiful. Love the softness of the flowers and BG DSP looks fabulous - Hugs

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely beautiful, Vicki! I love this clean design!

jaydee said...

Gorgeous, Vicki. I love the fact that you framed it with white and I also love the paper piercing around the circle, it really draws your eye into the sentiment and echoes the dots on the DSP. Gorgeous
Jaydee

Rhonda Langley said...

Now how did I overlook this set? Great job with the two step stamping!

Unknown said...

Vicki - you did an amazing job on this card! I wanted to case it for my card, but that would kinda defeat the purpose! I love this stamp set a LOT!

Terry said...

Your card is beautiful. Those flowers are perfect around the circle, and your card is very CAS. I love it!

Happy Stampin'

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

H2 :) said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! Love the layered blooms & the clean, crisp background. :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely gorgeous Vicki!! Love how the flowers stand out on the clean background. :)