Cards For Sale

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

With Sympathy


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Another Sympathy card, I actually made a couple of these, kinda like the style and color pallet on here.
I used Primrose Petals for the base and the DSP on here is from the Fan Fair paper pack.
It is funny that this in color matches the papers in this pack so well, but is not listed as a matching color in the catalog. I do love this In Color, Primrose Petals, it is such a pretty rosy pink.

The stamp set used here is Serene Silhouettes and it is inked with Old Olive and Primrose Petal markers.


I used very vanilla card stock for matting the DSP and for the lacy looking trim, which is a edgelit die from the "Finishing Touches" die.
I used a sentiment from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set and a I added some basic pearls to the flowers and top corners of the card.
I made a "scrunchy" bow and added an antique bard to the center. 

The main image is matted with more Primrose card stock that is die cut with the Labels Collection Framelits and I embossed with the Lacy Brocade EF, which will be available August 1 from the Holiday Catalog.

That is it from me, thanks for coming by and
 HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Elegantly gorgeous, Vicki! I love it!

Created by Kath said...

Love this card!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply darling!!!!!
exceelentr choice of colors!!!!
tfs:)

Jen Shults said...

WOW! This is fabulous! I love your amazing use of texture and that gorgeous bow! So lovely!

Shannon White said...

Wow Vicki! This is so Lovely and Elegant! Love the Wonderful stamping and Wonderful Big Bow! Sympathy cards are so difficult to make too, and this one is just so Beautiful!

Hugs
Shannon

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Vicki! love your scrunchy bow!

Lynda said...

Such a delicate and very pretty card Vicki. I hope we get this set in Australia...because I have seen many nice things done with it. Still 1 more month to wait....but every day is one closer!!!