Cards For Sale

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Halloween Treats for the Paper Players


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a couple of treat boxes I whipped up using the challenge this week at 


Create a Halloween card or project!

I decided to make a couple of these fun little candy holders.

I printed out the pattern, which is one I purchased a few years back and is no longer available, onto some Tangelo Twist card stock and then layered the pattern over a piece of Basic Black card stock and then cut it out. I wanted to make a black one and did not know how print it so the pattern would show on the black so I figured this was the best way to do it.


The best part of making these are decorating them. I had fun using my Halloween goodies.
This one is decorated with part of one of the Spider Web Doilies and a black sparkly witches hat.
I die cut the hat with some Black glimmer paper and the Boo to You dies.
I wrapped a bit of silver cording around the hat and the sentiment is from the Sweet Hauntings Stamp Set.


I used DSP on both of these from the Happy Hauntings paper pack
My fave paper in this pack is this one with the stars! LOVE it!!
The skull and bones are from the Howl-O-Ween stamp set.
I added the sentiment from the Sweet Hauntings set. 
I added a small silver bow to this one!



Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki






8 comments:

Wendy said...

This is right up my alley, Vicki! Love, love, love!!! :)

Crafter from DeRidder said...

Vicki, really love this and would love to get the pattern. Email, Autismowl@yahoo.com

Thanks Mary

Papercraft Boutique said...

So cute!!

stampingvickisvisions said...

From one Vicki to another (who spells her name right :0) these are really cute. would you be willing to share your pattern. I'm doing a craft fair and always on the look out for cute little things. You can find me at vmilyard@gmail.com if you'd be willing to share. Have a great day and thanks

stampwithsandy said...

Oh goodness Vicki what adorable treat holders! I absolutely love them and their cute decorations. So glad you shared with us this week at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

They are as sweet as the candy that's inside! Too bad that pattern isn't available any longer...these would be great for my Curves craft show!!! You did a great job with the embellishments, too! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What cute treat boxes - I love the idea of the candy dispenser and great decoration too! Thanks for joining my Halloween challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Unknown said...

Can I get your pattern. These turned out so cute, I would love to make them.